What's new
Koky's Deathmatch

Register for a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vans refund request

vans

Elite Shooter
Your In-Game Name: vans

Date and time you lost your item(s): kills

What exactly happened: I don't really know, back when I used to play actively and was apart of staff team, and my account was hacked. After I was unbanned with proving that I was actually hacked, my account was probably deleted.

What you need to get refunded: Kills, I don't have any proofs of having around 6,500 - 7,000 due to PC format.

Evidence: none.

Dos Santos

Management
Server Management
Hi there.

Do you have a screenshot at all of your stats, or even any sort of video to backup these claims? If not, when did your account get hacked or even deleted approximately?

Thanks.

vans

Elite Shooter
Hi there.

Do you have a screenshot at all of your stats, or even any sort of video to backup these claims? If not, when did your account get hacked or even deleted approximately?

Thanks.
I honestly have no idea when all of that happened but what I can recall is that it was around 2017-2018 if I'm not mistaken.

I do have videos from Koky's on my channel but none of them shows my actual stats in it.