What's new

ANNOUNCEMENT Staff Update — August 2020

Nature

Management
Server Management
Show No Fear
Hi everyone,

Firstly thank you to everyone that sent in an application to join the staff team. We really appreciate you expressing your interest in bettering the experience for the community.

If you were non-select this time around, please don’t be discouraged. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to apply in the future. If you wish to know why your application was not accepted, feel free to PM @Nature42O and we can have a chat about what we feel you need to improve on before such a time as applying again.

Please join me in congratulating our newest Junior Administrators!

• mourn
  • GrandpaCereal
  • Mikey
  • Skully
  • Odane
  • Tweak
  • Kuroen
  • slap_frost
  • PB.G

Welcome to all of you.

Note! We still have late applications that we’re sifting through. We’ll inform those whom are currently still being voted on of their status over the next week or so.

Discord channel update
I have added a channel in discord where you can quick-report someone whom is breaking the rules. Please check out the #quick-report channel, and fill in the template with evidence (this is important!Please do not just @ the admin team in the general discussion. If you go through the appropriate channel with evidence that will suffice, our staff can either ban, kick or jail them via discord.

@Joe and myself always have our PM’s open should you have any qualms or questions.

Thanks,

The Lead Administration Team.