What's new
Koky's Deathmatch

Register for a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pappuas - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappuas

very rare
Diamond VIP
Enmity
In-game Name: Pappuas

Discord Username: theBeasTPD#2033

Timezone: GMT +2

Screenshot of /stats:

Were you punished by an administrator before? I has been kicked 1 time and /forcerule <-- 7 times, doesn't remember exactly why becuase it was a long time ago.

Do you have any prior experience of being a moderator/admin? Yes, I've a part of the faction management on the biggest TDM server on SA-MP San Fierro TDM, I'm a reserved Tester on Los Santos Roleplay, I hosted couple servers bymyself, and now days I'm the mapper of Koky's TDM (TDM Arena made by me).

What is your day-to-day activity on KDM like? Day to day activity can high from 5 up to 10 hours a day and even more at the weekends.

Discuss, writing a paragraph, why you should be a part of Koky's staff team: Whenever someone needs me I can always be reached as I respond fast and easy, I'm pretty easy to get to know and that's what a staff should be, I can take it seriously I believe I can be that guy, I have been playing on this server for every single day from the begin, I have, helping new players to get started and sharing past experiences with them, To be honest I'm trying to become a part of the staff roster in order to create a new gaming atmosphere inside the server, fast response, no rulebreakers, no hackers, no spamming, I can kill tons of hours of spectating the server instead of playing by myself in order to reach clean gaming zone for whole the community players.

[OPTIONAL] Do you have any guides or proof that shows you actively helping the community? If so, please share by screenshotting or linking your guide(s): People might know like Pappuas, I'm contributing inside the server and at the forums as well, I had a big clan thats unfortunately closed and terminated, whole people those know me can say only good stuff about me (I hope so ;) ) I dont have actually proofs or SCREENS that shows my helping to the community servers.

Last edited:

philip

syringe dirty needle
Lead Admin
Diamond VIP
Post an updated version of your stats please.

Status
Not open for further replies.