What's new
Koky's Deathmatch

Register for a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GUIDE] How to install the custom skins(cache) of Koky's on your SA-MP cache folder

support roblox pls
I'm not gonna make this thread look "sexy".

As you've seen, the 0.3.8 update allows the server owners to add custom models(only custom skin models right now) to their servers. There may be problems while you download the "custom skins", like your menu freezes etc. The default folder where the "custom models" store, is: "\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\cache", but you can change it on the SA-MP client. Anyway, you can manually install these "custom models" by going to the cache folder and creating a folder with the format "ip.port" not "ip:port"(in this case: 185.198.188.101:7777 but I already have created the folder inside the rar that you're gonna download, so nevermind).

• Download the server-cache from this link.
  • Extract the .rar that you downloaded to \Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\cache(if you have changed the cache folder, then install it there.) I'd recommend you removing the 185.198.188.101:7777 folder first(if you have it).

Lendog

Developer!
Diamond VIP
Nice tutorial just keep in mind when we add new skins the cache changes so this becomes invalid.

Also it would be better if you could tidy it up a little like @vans tutorials :D

Meow

Decent Shooter
This means that with that I put some skin mine and others will see it?

I did not understand the subject very much

Dos Santos

Management
Server Management
Some people have been saying that this is fairly out-dated, and isn't working. Here's a updated version.