Future of KDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koky

£
Server Management
Diamond VIP
Hi all.

Koky's has came a long way and I feel like it needs improvements. When I first started the server on my own, it was just a journey for me to learn scripting, and eventually the server blew up. I was so motivated at the time, was literally doing daily updates for about 3 weeks. Everyone was appreciating my work and it kept me motivated.

My goals for KDM:
  • Have 20K registered accounts [completed]
  • 100 players in-game [completed]
  • Kill BanksDM [smashed]
  • 100K accounts [completed]
  • 1K forum members [completed]
  • Have someone copy my server [completed] (this made me happy I inspired someone)
  • 1 million total server kills [completed] (source: https://gyazo.com/3a9d89bf38cce1978bd60a7ef8b43627)
  • 5000 forum members [nope]
  • 200 players [nope lol]
  • Best c-bug script [soon trust me]
I add more all the time, but so far going great.

Anyways, I want the community to get involved. Please, even a 1 line suggestion will do a lot to the server. Post what you feel like should be done to make KDM much better than it is right now. I'm literally planning on rescripting the whole server from scratch to make sure everything is up to my standards.

Also, leave likes on peoples post so I know that people really want it.

Thank you!

Joe

Retired Admin
If you rewrite the script, don't implement private plugins and includes!! Make your own or find alternatives, so other people can support you and the goals you have in place for KDM's future. Everyone has a life. Nobody can dedicate 100% all the time. Delegate, get help! We all want to see the server thrive.

iMonst3r

Shooter
Make one or more arenas where c bug is allowed. Why not? Those who are fond of c-bug will join the server. But c-bug works best in cj run and i dont think that having both of the run styles is possible in the same server but if that happens that'd be dope.

Akira

Alpha
Lead Admin
Wolves
Sniper DM + C-BUG DM to give the chance to those who rather play with C-BUG every now and then. I would suggest also to give players better variations of movement while DMing cause there's no way out for you to avoid death when it's 2v1 for i.e. Skins run very slow and it's kind of troublesome sometimes.

Blind

very rare
Diamond VIP
Gold VIP
Enmity
Sniper DM + C-BUG DM to give the chance to those who rather play with C-BUG every now and then. I would suggest also to give players better variations of movement while DMing cause there's no way out for you to avoid death when it's 2v1 for i.e. Skins run very slow and it's kind of troublesome sometimes.
We had a cbug dm but no one used it

Akira

Alpha
Lead Admin
Wolves
More ammo in /TDM cause it really bothers me seeing my AK-47 or M4's ammo running out whenever I'm doing some chilly killstreaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.