What's new
Koky's Deathmatch

Register for a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FixedWings (banning for no reason, rage or jealousy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same

Shooter
Your in-game name: Same
Admin you are reporting: FixedWings.
Reason for the report: Banning for no reason, refuse a ban appeal just because HE can't see a cleo folder modification caused by CamHunt.
Evidence to support your claim(s): https://kokysdm.net/forum/index.php?threads/same-fixedwings-11-20-2019.3639/
Any additional comments: First, he's banning me for aimbot. Second, he dont have any proof. Third, he refuse my ban appeal because of a "cleo folder modification date" and he locks the thread. Then, i've created a new thread where i show why the cleo folder modification date is different then the previous screenshots but still, he just deleted this new thread because he know i'm right.

Why rage or jealousy? Because i dont even know this kid, i've never talked with him that's why i think i was destroying him, in game, and he bans me.
I want to be unbaned, and i want HIM to be banned. I'm just loosing my time with this kid.

Attachments

tavares

Administrator
Game Admin
Archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.