What's new
Koky's Deathmatch

Register for a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enmity

Pooker

Administrator
Game Admin
Wolves
Imagine having to photoshop making killing sprees on me, posting a screenshot every time you succeed to kill me -pepehands-
I wonder what you do when you kill bloody red wolf lmao. Expected better from this clan tbh.

Umad Never Die

very rare
Enmity
Imagine having to photoshop making killing sprees on me, posting a screenshot every time you succeed to kill me -pepehands-
I wonder what you do when you kill bloody red wolf lmao. Expected better from this clan tbh.
Hmmm salty

Pooker

Administrator
Game Admin
Wolves
Why would I be salty when you're showing everyone how happy you are every time you kill me in a DM server. It's just I didn't expect this clan to sink so low. If you don't kill bloody red wolf, I think you can use photoshop or whatever you used to do that for you btw.

Umad Never Die

very rare
Enmity
Why would I be salty when you're showing everyone how happy you are every time you kill me in a DM server. It's just I didn't expect this clan to sink so low. If you don't kill bloody red wolf, I think you can use photoshop or whatever you used to do that for you btw.
If I see him in the woods, I will hunt him too

Senpai

very rare
Game Admin
Enmity
added a hall of fame to the op, for the members who have been in the clan for a considerable amount of time and have most contributed to the activity

added a full member list to the first reply