damarindacut [leads]

goon

Rookie Shooter
Your in-game name: damarindacut
Date and time of ban: long time ago i don't even remember
Who banned you: @ don't remember
Why you were banned: i think aimbot or harboring an hacker
Why you wish to be unbanned:
I been on and off samp the past like 2 years now so I remember I logged in just to shoot a little and I got banned for aimbot or some other type of hacking maybe harboring a hacker I think I really don't remember anyways as I said I was on and off playing samp so I didn't care like that back then so I never appealed I would like to get a second chance since never have I ever used hacks in this game I been playing kokys for so long and got banned at like 20 some thousand kills no reason for me to really hack it's been a minute too I was hoping I could explain myself and see how we can come to an arrangement where I could get unbanned and both sides me & the server administration would be satisfied. Can somebody please tell me what I got banned for so I could refresh my memory and explain what happened thank you

goon

Rookie Shooter
Man never have I used any hacks on this game besides wallhacks and that's on different servers as I said I can't prove I wasn't using I guess somebody will have to take my word for it but once again as I was saying I got banned when I had like 20k+ kills so just imagine bro like what would be my motive to use aimbot if I can already shoot and plus I done worked my way up so hard for what I had in the server so with all that it just wouldn't make sense for me to hack but honestly I don't have any videos or recordings from that time so I couldn't prove it I guess I'll just have to ask for a second chance to help and prove my innocence or something but I really do hope y'all could give me that opportunity to show y'all that I'm not really hacking or never have.