What's new
Koky's Deathmatch

Register for a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

couniamanmanw [Pooker]

Status
Not open for further replies.

couniamanmanw

Shooter
Your in-game name: couniamanmanw
Date and time of ban: Today
Who banned you: @Pooker
Why you were banned: Illegal Modifications?
Why you wish to be unbanned: Again? because I'm not cheating. I don't even know how to prove it but there's some screenshots of my folder.

Attachments

Pooker

Administrator
Game Admin
Wolves
Show me screenshots of all files in your GTA directory, including your cleo folder. The "date modified" of all your files and folders must be visible on all your screenshots.

Pooker

Administrator
Game Admin
Wolves
Not sure why you're showing me the same screenshots. Read my post above, not gonna repeat myself for you.

Pooker

Administrator
Game Admin
Wolves
Where is your cleo folder in your directory? Do I have to ask the same thing 4 times?

couniamanmanw

Shooter
But damn it are you kinda blind or something like that? Can't you see that I posted the cleo file?? Oh my god.

Bloody Red Wolf

Administrator
Game Admin
Diamond VIP
Wolves
You have difficulties reading haven't you? Pooker wants you to show him when your cleo folder was last modified NOT what's inside of it. You have 24 hours to provide what Pooker requested from you. If you do not comply with this request, your appeal will be denied.

couniamanmanw

Shooter
Seems like I'm the only one who's repeating himself since the beginning, on my screen you can see something "Modifié Le" who means "Last Modified". Just do an effort to translante by yourself something that you can't understand, its isn't that hard. And you're the ONLY one who really have difficulties to read but whatever I'm saying, I'm the one who is suspected and "against the rules".

Bloody Red Wolf

Administrator
Game Admin
Diamond VIP
Wolves
"Modifié Le" of the cleo folder itself, not of what's inside the cleo folder.

Example:

I don't know what's so hard to understand.

Pooker

Administrator
Game Admin
Wolves
Why cleo was modified same date you got banned?

couniamanmanw

Shooter
L-m-a-o I'm using skinchange.cs who's a cleo that can be used for have a few skins for your personal skin and I recently added Handbrake Mod into my cleo folder that why my CLEO was MODIFIED as same date that I got banned, I don't have anything to prove to anyone, I ain't got any "illegal modifications" in my game. If you keep suspecting me to have anything wrong in my game, as you wish, think whatever you want sir.

As you can see, the date and the time are the same.

CLEO Folder:

Handbrake Mod:

Last edited:

Bloody Red Wolf

Administrator
Game Admin
Diamond VIP
Wolves
You got banned 6/11/2019 - cleo folder was last modified 8/11/2019.
For all we know there could've been some sort of cheat in there and it was removed.
Denied, appeal in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.