asdasfamanas_themz. - UNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

themz

Rookie Shooter
Your in-game name: asdasfamanas_themz.
Date and time of ban: SEPTEMBER 16, 2020, 1:10 PM
Who banned you: @Odane
Why you were banned: My friend was speedrun but they banned me too even though I didn't do anything
Why you wish to be unbanned:I am not guilty,I'm not asdasfamanas_replaX

Odane

Administrator
Game Admin
Please provide me with screenshots of a timestamp in a notepad that shows your in-game name, date, time, and timezone along with your GTA San Andreas directory and any folder which has modifications (cleo, modloader etc..). You must do this for all screenshots. NO EDITS will be accepted.

Odane

Administrator
Game Admin
Funny how your files got edited minutes before then posting them in the appeal and for the excuse, you sent me on discord ("I accidentally dropped my cleo file into the modloader and extracted it, the date has changed"), I believe none of it. Secondly, you didn't show me the mod folders, which makes this more suspicious. This is what I'll do if your friend can come here and comment that you are two different persons I will unban you, he/she has 24 hours to reply otherwise you will stay ban because I have a lot of doubts.

Just know, I am more lenient when persons actually own up to their mistakes instead of trying to take me for a fool.

Last edited:

Odane

Administrator
Game Admin
Your "friend" IP is in another country, not linked to the banned account. Excuse: oh, my friend uses VPN
I asked for SS of your game directory. Sent but left of mod folders. Excuse: I forgot to send SS of them.
You remove something from both of your mod folders. Excuse: I accidentally dragged my cleo folder to modloader folder.

You are not making my decision easy here, so I have asked for my superior's thoughts and I will make a decision from there because obviously you have an excuse for everything. Wait for my final judgment.

Odane

Administrator
Game Admin
Update, I spoke with other admins and even though you gave me a bunch of excuses and I still have doubts, I will unban you.

Topic Locked - Unbanned
If you think that my judgment was unjustified or you are If you are experiencing issues to log in-game, please contact me via PM's and link this appeal.
Do not create a new appeal, unless instructed to do otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.