1. tavares

Hannah. [tavares]

Unbanned.
  2. tavares

Clayton Chambers ban appeals

Unbanned.
  3. tavares

"Twice" ban appeals

https://kokysdm.net/forum/index.php?threads/twice-ban-appeals.4132/#post-15813 appeal in a week
  4. tavares

"Twice" Ban Appeals

I’m suspicious that you don’t have the file cleo. That you used aimbot was too obvious, reason why the ban is not revoked. Appeal in two weeks. Archive.
  5. tavares

"Twice" Ban Appeals

Please provide a screenshot of a timestamp in a notepad which shows your in-game name, date, time, and timezone along with your GTA San Andreas directory. You must do this for all screenshots.
  6. tavares

Hannah. [.tavares]

Racism is absolutely not tolerated. You continued even though I warned you. Appeal in two weeks. Archive.
  7. tavares

wrong ban

Appeal in English and follow the correct format. https://www.kokysdm.net/forum/index.php?threads/ban-appeal-format.1145/ Archive.
  8. tavares

5B5H - aimbot

Unbanned.
  9. tavares

Drake. (General hack)

Banned.
  10. tavares

SehirlereBombalar (aimbot)

Banned.
  11. tavares

Unban serseriyimonunla

Sorry for the wait. Unbanned.
  12. tavares

Unban serseriyimonunla

Please provide a screenshot of a timestamp in a notepad which shows your in-game name, date, time, and timezone along with your GTA San Andreas directory. You must do this for all screenshots.
  13. tavares

.verbaklich proaim.cs

Banned.
  14. tavares

Unban serseriyimonunla

SERSERIYIM0NUNL4 AIMBOT SIMOSBARA DECEMBER 20, 2019, 9:25 PM SERSERIYIM0NUNLA MASSIVE SPAM AKIRA NOVEMBER 20, 2019, 3:59 PM SERSERIYIMONUNLA1 AIMBOT .TAVARES OCTOBER 29, 2019, 3:33 PM SERSERIYIMONUNLA BAN EVASION (ARDAYANBASAN) AKIRA SEPTEMBER 21, 2019, 8:36 AM...
  15. tavares

HD.exe. aimbot

Banned.
  16. tavares

taylor520 ban appeal

Try harder on motivation if you want to be unbanned. EDIT: FAKE.TI BAN EVADING (TAYLOR520) .TAVARES FEBRUARY 3, 2020, 3:46 PM
  17. tavares

Egno12 [Dont remember]

Unbanned.
  18. tavares

unban me plz

Unbanned.
  19. tavares

unban me plz

No. I need a screenshot of your GTA San Andreas/Cleo folder.
  20. tavares

unban me plz

Please provide a screenshot of a timestamp in a notepad which shows your in-game name, date, time, and timezone along with your GTA San Andreas directory. You must do this for all screenshots. @tazz