Search results

1. petri.exe

lmfao

@foley
  2. petri.exe

key$ (paybakk)

key$ is banned. Reason: nospread / trigger By: paybakk Date: April 8, 2021, 9:31 pm @paybakk 's ban. Wait response from him.
  3. petri.exe

Ban Appeal

You have been unbanned.
  4. petri.exe

Ban Appeal

Hello ManWarS, i kicked you 5 times for warn, but you didn't delete or cap your FPS. Also i can't see your screenshot because it seems so small. Please remove your FPS Unlocker and show me screenshot of your cleo folder.
  5. petri.exe

Joey_Castles [Diverse]

@Diverse
  6. petri.exe

Show No Fear

Hope you come while we are here : P
  7. petri.exe

Ban Appeal

alive is banned. Reason: racism By: Misty. Date: March 11, 2021, 11:30 pm @Misty. 's ban.
  8. petri.exe

pftt (petri.exe)

You're not banned. I already unban you. Sorry, somethings seemed wrong. Have fun. L&A
  9. petri.exe

Unban request - Chibalani

Hello Chibalani, I was spectate you for a long time. When i check your flinch(stun) stats, i saw 85/1 and i suspected you. I kept watching you. Then you have never been stunned. 55(bullet)/0(stun) during the time i check you. This is not possible. Sometimes might be bug or lag spikes etc...
  10. petri.exe

LittleIce [petri.exe]

I trust you won't cheat again. Dont forget, this is first and last chance. You have been unbanned.
  11. petri.exe

LittleIce [petri.exe]

Before i give you a chance, i should see your folders. Otherwise, it's not possible for me to unban.
  12. petri.exe

Opp Stoppa

I like it!
  13. petri.exe

LittleIce [petri.exe]

Thanks for honesty, i wanna see your folders. Please show me screenshots of main GTA, cleo, modloader with timestamp.
  14. petri.exe

LittleIce [petri.exe]

I am glad, you understand your mistake. whatever happens use cheat isn't right. Please re-appeal on 08.04.2021. Stay clean and do not evade. L&A
  15. petri.exe

UNBAN

Re-appeal with the correct format. https://www.kokysdm.net/forum/index.php?threads/ban-appeal-format-read-me-before-posting.1145/
  16. petri.exe

dmcianl

Hi dmcianl, Although not in format i will answer this appeal. I'm not banning anyone without being sure for sobeit. You could have just show me screenshots of alt clean GTA. Your appeal is denied, please re-appeal on 07.04.2021 and stay clean.
  17. petri.exe

ban appeal (real.slimeK)

Wait response from @realSlime.k
  18. petri.exe

paytonbabaoley - Unban

Wait response from @Misty.
  19. petri.exe

kucukenistemessi[petri.exe]

Stays banned. Re-appeal when you are active.
  20. petri.exe

testsensfixxx...... [petri.exe]

When i checked your ip, i didn't see your m_m account. I know u, and your ip address matches with another banned accounts. Sometimes there are ip address conflicts. If we come to aimbot, sorry for misunderstanding. You've been unbanned, have fun.